Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Go for Jalan-jalan~~ ^_^


my beloved frens~


1 , 2, 3.. jump!!


weee!!! ^_^


fly~


on the way back to the zone.. =) me and fana..



rocket~~


the astronaunts~~ ^_^


planetarium~


=)


u guys rockss!!


the spider web~ huhu


me and khadijah before we leave PSN~


me and aimi~ on the way to planetarium~


at planetarium sight-seeing~


NASA~


hii ostrich!! (bwat2 cool~ hee)


me and jameel in front of "rumah akuatik"


nobel prize~


atta and me~ huhu..


they were playing "congkak"


me, the flowers, and the butterfly~


cute brown rabbit~


me, khadijah, and syifa wif the cute white rabbit~


hi cutie~ ^_^


me and asma in front of the lake~


juz arrived at PUSAT SAINS NEGARA


kamran, yan, and me at the park..


ape tu??


we at the rabbit alley~



smile!! wait for the rabbit to come to us.. hee



Tuesday, 24/6.. the twelveth day starts.. We have to gather at 8 a.m.. for breakfast, we get milo and sandwich.. nice! =D

Today we went to Pusat Sains Negara and Planetarium.. ^_^
We arrived at Pusat Sains Negara around 9 a.m. We have indoor and outdoor activities there. We start with the outdoor activities.. They have like a mini zoo outside there. There are phyton, fishes, butterfly, birds, ostricth, sheep, turkey, and the cutest one, RABBIT!!! =D

Then, inside the Pusat Sains Negara, we have a lot of science discovery.. we can measure our weight not only on the earth but also on the other planet in the solar system!

We arrived at Planetarium around 2.30pm. Before we start to explore the planetarium, we watch a show (like a movie) first. The show is interesting.. beautiful view and phenomena but however makes me feel very DIZZY!!!! T_T My head was spinning.. even after we went back to the zone, i still feel dizzy.. pity me.. =( however, I still be able to take some pictures~~ =P

Tomorrow, gonna feel the pressure again~~ our project is not finish yet.. just now, we were working on it.. lots of problems with the circuit.. really gives me headache.. but Alhamdulillah.. the circuit works at last.. hopefully tomorrow we can complete our project successfully..













3 comments:

david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
Happy day

deyLa said...

thank you.. :)

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah dalila^^