Thursday, July 3, 2008

OUR GRADUATION DAY~ ^_^


my Smart Water Tap System wif me~~


my beloved frens on the graduation day~~



mr faiz and me~


wif mr faiz's flower~


wee~ in my room.. before the day starts..


congrats guys~


proudly received my certificate from mr Syazwan.. thanxx!! =)


we were presenting to the VIPs~


me and my SMARTYST's members during the presentation.. ^_^


any question would like to ask? hee~


the VIPs in the front row..


utpians..


mr Syazwan delivered his speech..


fana, me, bibi, and mel.. =)


the gurls~


Friday, 27/6.. We are graduating today!!! ^_^


I feel very excited today~~ but at the same time I also feel sad.. becoz this programme has come to an end.. I enjoy the programme very much.. and I am glad to know all the staffs and my new friends.. they are very kind and happening!!! =D luv u guys!!


mr Syazwan and mr mohd fauza come from UTP to celebrate our graduating day with us.. thanxx!! ^_^ mr Syazwan give us our certificates.. then, we present to them our successful project! =)

2 comments:

Hilmi Mahmud said...

grad prog apa ni ek?? hmmm... nampak bahagia je anda... hoho.. =P

deyLa said...

owhh mmgla bahagiaa~~ haha.. sronok gk arr program ni.. enjoy hbs! :D nih program science comm collaboration utp ngn petrosains.. mmg best! ^_^